All our services are free and confidential.
Our comprehensive sexual health service including contraception, screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV testing, treatment and follow up, sexual health information, and support.
We offer appointments and drop in services where there is no need for an appointment
You don’t need to be referred by anyone and you don’t need to be registered with a GP to attend but you must have an NHS number.
The service is open to anyone who needs contraception, or has concerns about sexually transmitted infections – whether you have symptoms or would just like a check up.
Our services include:
- Testing and treatment for sexual infections and genital problems
- Chlamydia screening
- HIV, Hepatitis B and C screening and Hepatitis B vaccination
- Care and support for people living with HIV
- A full range of contraception services:
- Emergency contraception
- Contraceptive pills, injection, implant, copper coil and Mirena coil
- Advice on natural family planning
- Pregnancy services:
- Advice and referral for continuation of pregnancy
- Referral for termination of pregnancy