- For Up-to-date advice on HIV and Covid-19:
- Please follow this link from the British HIV Association and Terrence Higgins Trust:
- Your HIV Medication
- To ensure smooth supply of your HIV medication please give at least one month’s notice
- If you are running out of HIV medication then call 01302 640040 and let us know. We will give you more medication.
- If you’re not on Home Delivery and are running out please contact us on;
- 01302 640040
- Flu Vaccines
- Ensure you have had your pneumonia vaccine (PCV 13) and ‘flu vaccine – your GP will be able to confirm this if you are not sure.
- If you are feeling unwell please call 111 for advice and inform the HIV clinic that you are doing so on 01302 640040